App Developer Android/iOS
We believe in bringing life to your ideas and dreams
Our company’s biggest asset is our people. They are free to think and free to create. We hire the best talent that fits our forward thinking and innovative spirit. We find people who are on a mission to make the world a better place – people who are motivated to make a difference. If you want to imagine, develop and launch an idea, our pioneers are the driving force behind innovative software that brings your product or service to life.
We believe in bringing life to ideas, delivering dreams and inspiring each other in everything we do.
What are you going to do:
As an app developer at Fourtress you create the invisible link that makes stuff work. At the app development projects you are involved in the entire development process, from design to implementation. You work on both Android and iOS apps, sometimes in combination with back-end or front-end development. For example, fancy controlling the lights in your ofﬁce? We can do that from the palm of your hand. Maybe you’re stuck in a trafﬁc jam? Our innovative software and mobile apps helps your car talk to a satellite so you can get advice or a new route to help you get unstuck. The joy you get from simplicity, and the pleasure you get when an app does exactly what you want it to do (and sometimes a little more!)? That’s down to smart tech – and that’s what we do. We make technology human.
What you can bring us:
You have excellent communication and social skills, self-motivated and passionate, an analytical way of thinking, able to empathize with the human and the technical part of the assignment and are capable to advise your colleagues and clients about your field of interest. Besides that, you also have the following skills:
- A recently, successfully completed, relevant education on bachelor level or higher;
- Between 3 and 6 years working experience in software engineering;
- Experience in both iOS and Android;
- Experience with real-time operating systems like Linux or Android;
- Knowledge of wireless technologies, gadgets and everything that has to do with mobile devices;
- Some experience in methods and tools like UML, RUP, Scrum and Agile;
- Experience with continuous integration and/or continuous deployment: Jenkins, Docker, Gitlab or similar;
- Working experience in a high tech environment is a big plus;
- A driver’s licence is a must have.
What do we offer:
Besides an assignment that is tailored to your interests, an inspiring work environment that allows you to learn from your colleagues and to improve yourself. Fourtress also offers:
- A competitive salary based on you knowledge and expertise that you bring;
- A lease car or a mobility allowance;
- A net expenses payment;
- Possibility to buy and sell holidays;
- A Fieldmanager who will visit you at least once every 6 weeks to discuss your interests, challenges and ambition and will guide you were necessary;
- An unlimited training budget, only when the training is relevant;
- Individual bonus scheme and a collective profit sharing scheme;
- An extensive pension plan, so you don’t have to worry about your old day’s;
- A nice working environment with Friday afternoon drinks, foosball competitions, (board) game evenings and colleague to do cool stuff with.
*PLEASE NOTE: Although we welcome any nationality, applicants living abroad do not need to apply. We are looking for people nearby our headquarter in Eindhoven.
Can you imagine bringing life to ideas, delivering dreams and inspire in everything you do?
If you can imagine it, we can create it.