At Fourtress we bring your dreams and ideas to life
About the job
As a DevOps Engineer at Fourtress, your scope extends beyond software development. You develop software, make it operational, and test it properly, whilst simultaneously striving to improve the development process. You achieve this by convincing others and by guiding the organisation with the implementation of new DevOps developments and the adapted way of work. You’re also responsible for clear dashboarding on the project status. So this role requires you to be involved in the entire development process, and you’ll be challenged to actively work on exceeding client expectations, thus directly contributing to our organisation’s objectives!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on our clients’ innovative projects in a wide range of fields within the high-tech industry. Your Field Manager will help you choose projects that match your personal goals and ambitions to ensure that you’re happy in your job. That’s how you add the most value for us and the client. And although every project is different, you always work towards the same common goal with your project team: enriching people’s lives. We believe that our future runs on technology, but is driven by people.
Who you are
We’re looking for people who want to make ideas come to life, make dreams come true, and inspire others with what we do! You use your expertise to immerse yourself in our clients’ questions and find creative solutions. This means you are eager to learn, flexible, and convincing, and a good communicator.
What you bring to the table
- Completed education at a university of applied sciences (technical computer science/software engineering/computer science or similar)
- 3+ years working experience as a software engineer/DevOps engineer
- Experience with software programming and preferably with software testing as well
- Experience with DevOps tooling
- Experience with cloud platforms, preferably Azure
- Experience with developing and maintaining dashboards in their respective tooling
- Knowledge of version control
- A driving licence (B)
What we offer
Our motto – If you can imagine it, we can create it – does not only apply to the solutions we come up with; in fact, it mainly refers to your dream job. We offer you plenty of space to develop and evolve yourself. We work on your career and create the future you envision – together. You’ll be doing this in the exciting and inspiring Brainport region of Eindhoven, an environment that breathes passion for technological progress.
You can also expect us to offer the following:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience
- A lease car or mobility budget so you can travel to our clients
- Holiday pay (8,33%) and sufficient annual leave, including the option to buy or sell annual leave flexibly
- A vitality budget of €30 net per month to stimulate your vital lifestyle and which you can spend according to your own needs
- An extensive pension scheme so you will be able to enjoy your old day when the time is there
- An unlimited education budget for courses that match your ambitions
- The possibility to work remotely if projects allow for that
- Fun at work! We pride ourselves in our informal culture with Friday after-work drinks, table football competitions, game nights, and events, not to mention your colleagues who gladly exchange knowledge whilst enjoying pizza
Are you feeling inspired and ready to make ideas come to life? Then we’d love to hear from you! Apply for this job by filling out the form and we’ll be in touch soon. We aim to give you a personal answer within two working days.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this job, feel free to reach out to Anne Dennemans (firstname.lastname@example.org or 040-2661080).
If you can imagine it, we can create it.